Potomac Landing in King George VA.
This beautiful waterfront community is located along the Potomac River just 15 miles East of Historic Fredericksburg, Virginia. It is a reasonable commuting distance to Metro Center Washington via I-95, Route 301, or Commuter park and ride. The Fredericksburg VRE is less than 15 miles away. Learn more about the homes, land, and properties in Potomac Landing.
Whether you are looking to build, buy land, or purchase a home, you will find a beautiful place to call your own in Potomac Landing.
Enjoy the relaxation and calming atmosphere of being located by the famous Potomac River. Find the perfect place to call home on the water.
There are many amenities offered to you as a Potomac Landing resident such as Potomac River marina access, tennis courts, private beaches and more.
Explore the many amenities offered to you as a Potomac Landing resident. Click the bullets for additional information.
- County-maintained central water and sewer systems
- Adjacent Marina access
- State road and street maintenance
- Underground Utility access
- Protective covenants – Property Owners Association
- Architectural Control Committee
- Convenient commute distance to:
- Beach Access
- Private Fresh Water Lake
- High speed internet cable service throughout Potomac Landing
- Shallow boat launch facility access
- Tennis Court access
- Nearby public schools and bus services
- Recreational boaters and commercial sailors can travel to Washington DC, Old Town Alexandria, Maryland, Virginia’s Northern Neck and the Chesapeake Bay
Looking for an agent to represent you in the listing and selling of your home or property? Use the contact information to get in touch.
Complete the form to contact an onsite RE/MAX Supercenter agent for a walk through of Potomac Landing.
For Additional Information Please Contact: